Translate

jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

¿What do I have in my purse?








1- I have an URBE ID in my purse.
My ID to enter to URBE.

2- I have a cellphone in my purse.
This is really important to me, to communicate with my friends

3- I have a folder in my  purse.
In this folder I have important papers.
The color of my folder is brown

4- I have a notebook in my purse.
I use it to take notes about my classes
It is red and with a black

5- I have  pencils, pen, mechanical pencils, draft

6- I have  a dust and a lipstick

7- I have a set of keys in my  purse.
This is my home set of keys.

8- I have a cream and a victoria secret perfume is vanilla and I like

9- I have a stuffed sponge bob and sunglasses

10- I have a scientific calculator in my purse.
I use it everyday to make some operations and calculations.
I study engineering, and this is really important to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario